Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Gradumamated

Back in May, Joe was graduated from Pre-K.  These crazy Texans go all out... I don't remember doing this but hey... it's fun and it's cute!  :)  Primrose had their ceremony at a nearby church.  They all get to wear their caps and gowns.  They walk in, sing some songs, come up by class and sing some more and then they were presented with their diploma's. 

 So very proud!


 Jungle Cats... ROAR!

 I'm not a little tot!


 Jocelyn amused herself with walks with Papaw and drawing. 



 I want to be...  IRONMAN when I grow up. 




 Mr. Wilkes, Joe's teacher. 


Running with friends and Lj of course, walking with Papaw.  


I can't believe my baby is starting Kindergarten in the fall.  So big!  We decided to keep him at Primrose for Kindergarten.  He thrives on the structure and one on one attention.  
My baby is growing up.  :(  

No comments: