Sunday, June 1, 2014

Follow Up... Tucker

So the previous owner was late to bring him over but we kept texting and around 9:30 she let me know she was on her way.  The kids were so eager that we were waiting in the driveway.  When Tucker rounded the corner he started pulling on his leash.  He literally drug Betty the rest of the way.  
The kids were ecstatic.  Betty was crying.  I felt bad for her.  We talked a bit about him and how she could come and visit him anytime.  She signed the contract that released him from her ownership
 and I gave her the check. 
 He quickly found his way to my bed. 
 and woke Joe up this morning with lots of kisses and snuggles. 

 still thinks he's a lap dog. 


So, I think he is happy happy happy to be home.  :) 

2 comments:

kbarsch said...

YAY!!! Welcome to the family Tucker!

Dana said...

Welcome back, Tucker!