Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chirp Chirp

I know it's been quiet around here.  I haven't had a whole lot to say and I can't download pictures on this computer at work so I have to do them at home and ... well when I am at home, I am running around behind a 4 year old and keeping my rolling 5 month old from hurting herself.  :-)  Or cooking dinner or cleaning or nursing  or pumping or just sitting with an exhausted and stupid look on my face. 

Jocelyn is now 23 weeks. 
(before I get a rash of shit from people... yes I know my 4 year old still has a pacifier... no, I don't care as I know he won't go to high school with it and he only sleeps with it. And yes, I AM self conscious of it and NO it's not a battle I'm willing to wage right now) 

10~13~2011
Age:  23 weeks
Weight:  Not sure
height:  Not sure... tall.  :)
Clothing Size:  3-6 month but a few 6 month
Eating:  Just breastmilk.   
sleeping...  She is such a good sleeper.  I put her in her bed awake and she throws her little legs in the air and falls to the side.  I do admit I went and checked on her the other night though and she was sleeping on her tummy!  :(  No real way to keep her from rolling these days.  

She is rolling over and over and over and over.  
I put her down at one spot, make sure it's clean and clear of choking hazards and let her roll.  Literally.  :)  She laughs and giggles and things it's great fun.  

Joe absolutely loves to make his sister giggle.  When he does...  and finds something that works...  he continues to do it over and over and over.  :-)  

Joe is just growing up so fast.  Some funny "joe-isms"  

Joe:  I NEED some ice cream!  
me:  why do you NEED ice cream?  
Joe:  it's stinkin HOT outside!  

alrighty then.  

Me:  Joe... why are you eating raw noodles?  They sound horrible ... shoot, they ARE horrible.  Give me a minute and I'll cook dinner.  
Joe:  You... just watch the baseball game, ok? 

He has a major love of fireman right now.  He has a fireman costume and he has emergencies he fights all the time.  Well last week was fire prevention week so Primrose brought in a firetruck.  He was so excited he talked about it all week long.  On Thursday  morning, he awoke at 5:30 ready to GO!  

I went up to photograph it since it was such a momentous occasion.  I have pictures on my camera... and will upload them later.  But this one will have to do in the meantime.  
He was in awe.  He looked at them with adoration and just loved it.  What an exciting time!  :) 

These two kids are just the light of my life.  Can you tell?  :-) 

this is my Aunt Jan and Joe from when they were in Albuquerque.  :)  


1 comment:

Dana said...

joe made me laugh at the end of the video with his wiggle butt and silly face! :)