Friday, January 15, 2010

My entertainer

So the last couple of weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind... and I haven't had the time to even sit down much less blog. I have taken some pictures and I do have stories but no time to get them out. :)

So, here are some quick video's... Joe has turned into quite the entertainer. He has a drum set and several guitars and he tells both his daddy and I to "dance!" with him. Or to sit down so that he can put on his concert.

His daddy also taught him how to say "see ya sucka!" and I might have taught him to say "daddy's a punk". we may not think it's all that cute later... but for now, we get quite the kick out of it.




We are really happy and quite surprised that he seems to have a sense of rhythm. who knew! Maybe he did get something from me! HA!



I will have to share some of the pictures from new years... maybe I can do that later... but for now... enjoy some music. :)

1 comment:

kbarsch said...

Can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories!! I was impressed with Joe's musical talent!