Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Who am I? and what have you done with me?

So for some reason that cannot be explained (pms) I have been an emotional, hypersensitive, raging bitch of a woman. Everything sets me off. Shoot, the guy this morning driving down the road set me off. I thought that Karma was going to rear her beautiful little face a little while later but alas... it didn't. (read... guy wouldn't let me in and then he got stuck behind a landscaping truck... mooooahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha).

And you can know that you are behaving a certain way and just be at a loss about what to do about it. I even upped my "happy pills" to two a couple of nights to no avail. And this is not to say that I was not justified in some of my irritation... I AM married afterall. ;) But... I also realize that I am human and I am also susceptible to the evils of my hormones and maybe, just maybe... not all of it was deserved.

So, you might ask me... have you confessed any of this to your husband? Told him that you were sorry, maybe?

shoot no! Why would I want to do a silly thing like that... and admit defeat? HA! Although I am quite sure that it's coming. In fact, probably this afternoon I will in fact, swallow my fairly substantial pride and tell him... I'm sorry that I was possessed this past week... it wasn't me... no really, it wasn't... but I am sorry that I have behaved rather irrationally and somewhat bitchily.
and if I am NOT married to you and snapped, bit, chewed, moaned or otherwise behaved badly? Well get over it! HA! just kidding. :) Hopefully I can get back to myself... I have not felt myself all week and don't like it.

I am generally a happy person... optimistic and glass half full kind of gal. This week, I could have drowned in my glass half full. It's a very surreal feeling to not understand exactly why you feel a certain way... and somewhat uncomfortable. But I suppose maybe this is my way of growing, huh?

Anyway, I'm rambling. :) Thank you for baring with me. And if you didn't notice anything at all? Well, carry on with your regularly scheduled programming, will you?

1 comment:

~ Kristie said...

I'm so relieved to know that I'm not the only one who has spent the last few days under the tyranny of raging hormones. It's good to see a humorous take on the situation.