Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Keeping up with the Pregnancy: 14 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of a Lemon 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think about 2 pounds gained.
Maternity Clothes:  I love LILAC jeans and finally got the right size!  I also have some shirts that work for maternity. 
Gender: Several more weeks. 
Movement: Still too early although I swear I have felt the "popcorn" popping feeling.  
Sleep: I am in bed by 9:15 usually and sleeping fairly well.
What I miss:  Not really anything this week.
Cravings: sweet tarts and sweets in general.
Symptoms: morning sickness sticking around like a bad case of acne! :(   
Best Moment this week: having an appt on friday and will get to hear the heartbeat again!   :) 

My goal is going to be to take THIS exact picture each week.  We'll see how well I do.  :) 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

just adorable! So happy for you and your family.

kbarsch said...

how fun to follow these posts of your little jellybean!

Ingram Gang said...

Oh, I didn't know... congratulations!!!