Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Keeping up with the Pregnancy: 27 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: Jocelyn is the size of an eggplant.  
Total Weight Gain/Loss: around 14 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but most everything else is regular. 
Gender: It's a girl!!! Jocelyn Anne
Movement: She is VERY active .
Sleep: Other than getting up with Joe Joe...  not too bad. 
What I miss:  being able to walk up the stairs without becoming winded... I can run a mile but not walk up the stairs.  Maybe putting on my shoes or seeing my feet?  ha!
Cravings: fruit and other sweet things. 
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, a few Braxton Hicks here and there 
Best Moment this week:  Having a doctor appt...  and hearing the heartbeat.  She looks good, is measuring good and the doctor was happy with everything.  :)  

I don't have a picture yet...  but will get one.  :)


oh yeah and GO STEELERS!  

No comments: