Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Keeping up with the Pregnancy 26 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Jocelyn is the size of an eggplant
Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure...  maybe 12
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but most everything else is regular. 
Gender: It's a girl!!! Jocelyn Anne
Movement: She is VERY active - She's been doing this roll around thing... OMG it's cool but a bit weird.  I swear she is every bit of her 9 inches crown to rump. 
Sleep: We are working on getting Joe to sleep in his bed for a full night and so it's been an up and down thing.  I did buy a new maternity pillow and when I get to use it...  it's nice.  BIG but nice. 
What I miss:  being able to walk up the stairs without becoming winded... I can run a mile but not walk up the stairs.  Maybe putting on my shoes or seeing my feet?  ha!
Cravings: nothing really
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, a few Braxton Hicks, she's sitting on my sciatic nerve which makes me waddle.  But I've been sitting on a heating pad which seems to help. 
Best Moment this week:Going for a run with my hubby in Vegas and still being able to do it.. . 
relatively speaking.  :)  

No comments: