Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jocelyn 17 weeks

 Miss J is 4 months old...  how did that happen?  I think I've said that before.  It just all goes so stinkin fast.  I weighed her about a week ago and she was about 12 lbs 2 oz.  I don't know how long she is.  She is rolling from front to back and almost all the way from back to front. 

She is talking a lot and making all kinds of fun noises.  She grasps my fingers and her toys that hang from her play mat.  She is very alert and so smily.  Her giggles are priceless...  and even better when they are a result of her brother.  :-) 

Joe sings to her every morning and I hope they continue this wonderful friendship.  He is getting to go on his first "great american road trip" tomorrow with his daddy...  they are heading to Colorado to meet up with Big Daddy and Bebe.  Baby J and I were going to go too but with work and having to fly out to meet them... it would just be too hard and too expensive.  Sooooo...  baby J and I are holding down the fort.  AND mom is coming up on Friday to keep us company.  :-) 


No comments: