Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Easter 2013

Jason and the kids had good friday off so, they went ahead up to Lufkin and got some good play days in.  I had to work and had the Color Me Rad 5K on Saturday.  I headed up as soon as the race was over.  :)  But while they were there... they sure had some fun!  Several Easter egg hunts, lots of dress up, I think they baked cookies, but I'm not sure about that one.  :) 

 
 Once I got there, I was able to capture lawnmower rides
 group lunches
 goofy grins

 First solo lawnmower ride... I'm so not ready for this! 
 BOOTS!
 These boots are made for walkin...  who me? 
 Roasting marshmallows...  and that was all Saturday night!  :)
 The Easter Bunny brought Joe "Wreck it Ralph"... just what he wanted!
 LJ... CHOCOLATE!  :)
 We went to church
 Someone didn't want their picture taken...  guess who?

 and hunted Easter Eggs
it was a fun weekend filled with great memories! 

No comments: