Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Crossfit Equality & Discovery Green

The weather has been CRAPPY here lately...  but we had a break in all the rain for the weekend.  And we didn't have baseball and we didn't have soccer so we wanted to enjoy the weather.  The kids had gone over to my parents in the morning so that I could do my crossfit workout.
 
 
  The workout was a deck of cards.  For each card you flipped... you had to follow suit. 

  My "team"...  and the girl in the back left was 22 weeks along!  What a champ!
 
 
The kids had a great time playing with the neighborhood kids.  Joe will play ball with anyone and anything for hours and hours and hours.  Seriously...  if it's a sport that involves a ball... he's IN! 
 
But that afternoon we wanted to do something different so Erica and my parents and I packed the kids up and headed to Discovery Green for the afternoon.  As I mentioned, the weather was perfect!!!  We got down there and the flowers were blooming and there was even a dance troop performing. 
 
Daddy and Joe kinda bored with the dancing... lol. 
 LJ is quite a good picture taker. 
 The girls and the "purple flowers"
 
 After that, we went back to my parents and grilled out.  A perfect Saturday. 



No comments: