Tag, I'm it!
I've been tagged by Shelley at Toadally Talking, which by the way is a wonderful blog that I very much enjoy reading! Go on over and take a look. Anyway, this tagging thing has some rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay... weird and random things... that none of you know???
1) I have not let my son “cry it out” not because I really don’t ‘believe in it’ although I do have my questions... really it’s because I am a big wussy and am afraid to do it.
2) I love pineapple with Creme de Menthe on it.
3) I eat my oatmeal with ice cream on it.
4) I seriously miss the microphone. Well, I suppose that’s not random nor is it any sort of surprise to the people who know me in real life. If I could take my son and my husband with me... I would probably go back to sea.
5) I broke my left arm when I was young, rollerskating. I rolled down this swirly ramp and THEN fell and hit my arm on the concrete.
6) My bestimous friends are from the internet. I really don’t know what I would do without them!
7) There is a possibility we will have to move to Dallas within the year. :( I will miss my family terribly but think it could be good for my marriage.
Who will I tag? shelley already tagged most of the people I know... humph.
I can only come up with five right now... but all five of these are blogs that I regularly read and think about and pray for... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. :)