Friday, March 21, 2008

Tag, I'm it!


I've been tagged by Shelley at Toadally Talking, which by the way is a wonderful blog that I very much enjoy reading! Go on over and take a look. Anyway, this tagging thing has some rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay... weird and random things... that none of you know??? 

1)  I have not let my son “cry it out” not because I really don’t ‘believe in it’ although I do have my questions...  really it’s because I am a big wussy and am afraid to do it.  

2)  I love pineapple with Creme de Menthe on it. 

3) I eat my oatmeal with ice cream on it. 

4)  I seriously  miss the microphone.  Well, I suppose that’s not random nor is it any sort of surprise to the people who know me in real life.  If I could take my son and my husband with me... I would probably go back to sea.  

5)  I broke my left arm when I was young, rollerskating.  I rolled down this swirly ramp and THEN fell and hit my arm on the concrete.  

6)  My bestimous friends are from the internet.  I really don’t know what I would do without them! 

7)  There is a possibility we will have to move to Dallas within the year.  :(  I will miss my family terribly but think it could be good for my marriage.  

Who will I tag?  shelley already tagged most of the people I know... humph.  

** Burgers and Blondes

** Tales from Labor and Delivery

** The Ingram Gang

** Holding Little Hands

** Cowtown Times

I can only come up with five right now... but all five of these are blogs that I regularly read and think about and pray for...  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  :) 


No comments: