Friday, July 18, 2008

New Face... New Beginnings

So, I realized that my old blog, although easy for ME to update was difficult to get published... so I have been working at moving them over to blogger.  This way, I can update it anywhere and can maybe be better at keeping it up to date.  

That said... it's a whole lot harder to do some things and one of them is adding pictures...  I suppose that I will get used to it.  I don't like change.  Coming from someone who always has change in her life... that is a terrible thing.  I can't think of one thing in my life that ISN'T changing...  so you would think that I would be used to it.  NOPE.  I hate it.  Well, I don't hate it...  I am just uncomfortable.  

I have scheduled the movers to come.  It is official.  We are moving.  You would think that closing on our house would make it official.  You  might think that the fact that my husband has been working there for over a month might make it official.  The boxes residing in my house... all over my house making it an unbearable mess would help it sink in... NOPE.  Scheduling the movers makes it all come crashing in!  In two weeks, I will be gone.  I won't have my mom.  I won't have my Mimi.  I won't have my daddy.  I won't have my friends.  But... I will have my husband.  

So... now, the craziness has set in even further.  And, the more confusing it is, the more I want to bury my head in the sand.  Packing...  eegads.  Makes me want to throw it all away and start fresh.  :-D  

So, welcome to my new blog.  These gypsy feet are headed North to Fort Worth.  Come on along!  :)  

No comments: