Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag I am it. :-D

Lisa at The Gotte's X 3 tagged me.












Below are the rules.

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP

Huh... six non important things/habits and quirks, huh? :)

1. I have some strange food tendencies. I like Creme de menthe on my pineapple. I like ice cream in my oatmeal and I LOVE the ooglies at the bottom of the popcorn bag... ya know, the half popped ones. I also hate tapioca pudding, ricotta cheese and anything with that kind of texture yet LOVE bubble tea which has tapiocas in the bottom. :)

2. I have to sleep with my feet outside the covers... hate having them covered and apparently, I gave that same affliction to my son.

3. I broke my arm when I was in second grade roller skating. There was this rolly hill that you skated down to the next part and I always started at the second hill... well I got brave (it was my birthday party ya know) and started at the top... and at the bottom I fell over and hit my arm braking it. Oh yeah, I was also wearing this horrendous pink plaid floofy dress get up, I think there was tulle involved.... eegads! princess much?

4. I have lived in Akron, Ohio... Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania... Baltimore, Maryland... Philadelphia, Pennsylvania... Stockton, New Jersey... Newark, Delaware.... back to philly... Houston, Texas and now Fort Worth, Texas. Add in working on cruise ships for five years and you have one gypsy girl which is where I got my name.

5. I was in show choir in high school... and no one in my family knew I could even sing... when all of a sudden my parents went on a trip and came home and I had auditioned for the choir and got in. My sister had always been the singer so it came as a complete shock that I would be a performer. :) I had always been the REALLY shy one! HA!

6. I had NEVER camped until about three years ago. My idea of roughing it had always been a motor inn... one without a swimming pool! GASP! ;) So, when my husband suggested it... eegads... I agreed. AND there was the BIGGEST thunderstorm that night and I braved it out... :-D All the other ladies had said that they would have bailed. I was so proud.

Ok... my six tags.
1. Viula at The Torgerson Family
2. Megan at The Peck Family Blog
3. Susan at Life is Sweet in Kerr-ville
4. Delia at Because you have to eat
5. Amber at Pregnant between the Lines
6. Duchess at Confections of a Foodie Bride

Thanks Lisa, for thinking of me. The girls that I have tagged are blogs that I read regularly... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. :)

Jess

No comments: