Friday, January 9, 2009

I really got nuffin

To say... but it's been awhile since I have posted anything so I thought I should post something. :)

Life has been (blessedly) boring. Time taken up with Joey mostly (as Jason was hunting and then in Houston til Wednesday)... but the rest of it with work and then Jason. :)

We are staying home this weekend and don't really know what to do with ourselves. I have a friend coming in tomorrow on her way through town to get to Kansas where she is moving... (twit... j/k) What am I saying? She's moving but I already moved.

I don't feel like a DFWian... I still feel like a Houstonian visiting.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

me too and we've been here for 2 years.

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Thanks for the encouragement on the half-marathon. The good news is that after sweating out 5000 calories by running, one Michelob Ultra is probably all I need to get me tipsy and pass out!