Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A post by any other name...

Do y'all remember a couple of posts ago, I mentioned that I got an adorable outfit at Baby Gap? This is the outfit. I love it. I adore it. I just think he is too cute. Jason took one look at it and said he looks like a Puerto Rican pimp. A cute one but a pimp no less. :-D

Now, I mean no offense when I call him a Puerto Rican pimp... he could be a New york Pimp, a Parisian pimp or an Argentinian Pimp... it's all about the shirt. ha ha ha ha... and then you add in the Nathan Lane pose in the second pic...
reminds me of a joke... A gay man asks... why would I walk through a bar like this... (arms held closely at sides) when I can walk around like THIS! (see pic below).
again, I mean no offense to any of my gay friends. :)

he's just too cute. :)


1 comment:

kbarsch said...

LOL!!! These pics are cracking me UP!!!