Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pump it Up

 This past weekend we drove to Houston for two birthday parties and a brunch for Joe and myself.  :)  
Jason had to drive to Lufkin to visit his grandparents.  So, Joe and I drove in on Friday night and crashed.  Saturday  morning dawned ...  mom and dad watched Joe while I went for a run in Memorial Park.  It was nice to get to run that park although hotter than the hinges of hell and it's only end of may!  oye!  

I got the chance to go see my best friend Nicole and visit for a few minutes before getting ready for the party at Pump it Up!  Reagan was turning three and Cindy, being the smart one, decided to do the party at a facility other than her house!  sooo smart!  and Soooo fun!  

I think I had more fun than the kids.  :-)  

 Viula and Mathis, Abby and Cindy, Delia and Cooper

 Brandi, Amber and Lila (Brandi's daughter)

 I thought it would be a great idea to climb up and go down the big slide.  I drug my friends with me.  :)  Cindy was in this shot too but she wasn't smiling. 
Don't worry, I made them all do it again! 

 Joe finally loosened up and had fun. 

 
there was pizza and cupcakes. 
and princess chairs.  
family photo's (it's hard to get much of me when my dear hubby is so stinkin tall).  :-)

and other family photo's. 



Great fun to be had by all!  Thank you Macmichael family!




No comments: