Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am starting Boot Camp

Yep, you read right... I, am starting Boot Camp on Friday.  I have decided that round is NOT a perfectly acceptable shape... it's a ROUND shape.  I don't want to be round anymore.  So... I went to a central market cooking class with a friend a week and a half ago... and she told me about this Boot Camp.  

It's Mondays and Fridays at ... are you ready???  5:45 am!  EEGADS!  I will need to get my tuckus up at 5:10 am (shoot, who am I kidding, Joey gets me up then anyways)... and get myself ready and leave to be there by 5:45 am.  Then I will systematically get my butt kicked all over TCU's intermural field.  All in the name of vanity.  :)  

I really really really hope it's successful.   I would love to be 10 pounds lighter when all is said and done.  And then keep it off.  That will be the magic trick.  If I can lose these ten pounds... keep it off... maybe when ...  *WHEN* I decide to have another baby I will be better off.  

And, don't be getting scared on me.. I am not planning another baby ANY time soon.  I love having my one... he is the light of my life and I love being able to dote on him.  :)  You can't tell that, can you?  Nawhhhhh... he's not spoiled.  

I am just tired of my clothes not fitting.  I am tired of feeling round.  I am tired of the muffin top that should not be there.   SOOOO...we shall see how it all goes.  I will trudge my sorry tuckus here to the computer afterwards and tell you all about it.  This is the start of a new me.  :) 

Happy Wednesday people!  :)

No comments: