Thursday, December 20, 2012

Big Sis, I love you



Big Sis I Love You

© Ranja Kujala 
My dear Big Sis, you are the greatest there is,
And amazing in every way.
I greatly admire and look up to you,
Each and every day.

You are always showing how much you care,
From your heart that is filled with love.
You are a beautiful Angel,
Sent from the heavens above.
I am the luckiest Sis in the world,
To have grown up next to you.
We played and laughed and had fun together,
A great bond that has always stayed true.
Big Sis you are always in my heart & thoughts,
And I am always sending you a hug and kiss.
You are my world and I love you so much,
Always and Forever...Your Lil' Sis.


Kiki, on the anniversary of you flying with the real angels...  I celebrate you.  You weren't always the easiest... but your heart was the size of Texas and your smile... well, it lit up a room.  Your energy was only rivaled by the amount of love you showered on others.  If love could have healed you...  you never would have felt an ounce of pain.  

I miss you every day.  As time goes by...  the bad falls away and only the good remains.  This is both a blessing and a curse...  as it makes me miss you more.  I hope you are up there healing all the sick animals in heaven with Jasper at your side.  I will always and always and forever adore you, my kikibird.  



No comments: