Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Keeping up with the Pregnancy: 10 weeks

Another blog that I follow does this and I think it is too cute.  I'll work on a picture to add to it.  :)
 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of a Grape
Total Weight Gain/Loss: hovering between losing/gaining. 
Maternity Clothes: A few clothes but mostly those clothes that I wore when not pregnant anyway.  :) 
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement:Way too early
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay - except when I have to get up to pee. 
What I miss:  a glass of wine
Cravings: bagels bagels bagels
Symptons: I'm still nauseous in the morning and SOOOO stinkin tired in the evenings er I mean afternoons.  And I am emotional.  I am usually pretty tender hearted but now...  I can get my feelings hurt at the drop of a hat. 
Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat!

No comments: