Thursday, October 21, 2010

Keeping up with the Pregnancy: 12 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of a lime or an apricot.  
Total Weight Gain/Loss: maybe a pound or lose a pound.
Maternity Clothes: A few clothes but mostly those clothes that I wore when not pregnant anyway.  :)
I love LILAC jeans and finally got the right size! 
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement:Way too early although I swear I am going crazy and feel bubbles.  But I know, that's nuts. 
Sleep: I am in bed by 9:15 usually and sleeping fairly well.
What I miss:  sushi.
Cravings: bagels bagels bagels...  and carbohydrates
Symptons: I'm still nauseous in the morning and still pretty tired.  
Best Moment this week: it's been a pretty average week.  Probably seeing my buddy yesterday.  (I'm in Houston and he was home).

No comments: