Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Keeping up with the Pregnancy: 31 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: Jocelyn is the size of an pumpkin  
Total Weight Gain/Loss: yep.  Not talking about it.....
Maternity Clothes: yep.  I found a few cute dresses that I love! 
Gender: It's a girl!!! Jocelyn Anne
Movement: She is VERY active getting bigger!  She pushes back when I push her.
Sleep: ok... between the getting up to go to the bathroom and sleep training with the 3 year old.   
What I miss:  running.  I really miss running. 
Cravings: FRUIT and milkshakes. 
Symptoms: a LOT of braxton hicks lately, lower hip pain, snuffy nose and somewhere between month six and eight... yeah, I misplaced my brain.
Best Moment this week:  seeing Jocelyn in 3D!  
 

2 comments:

Delia said...

Her face! It is SO cute!

kbarsch said...

I love that little smile-she's already giggling (=