Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Keeping up with the Pregnancy: 33 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Jocelyn is the size of a Honeydew.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I only gained 1 pound in the last two weeks!  YIPPEE!
Maternity Clothes: yep.  I found a few cute dresses that I love! 
Gender: It's a girl!!! Jocelyn Anne
Movement: She is VERY active getting bigger!  She pushes back when I push her.  She flipped sides though and is now lying along my left side. 
Sleep: She's sitting on my bladder so the bathroom trips are plentiful and not very rewarding.  :-/   
What I miss:  running.  I really miss running. 
Cravings: FRUIT and milkshakes. 
Symptoms:  I get a pain at the top of my stomach by the end of the day.  The third trimester hasn't been as much fun... but it usually isn't.  I am grateful to be at this stage and that she seems to be doing wonderfully.  I have been painting her furniture for the second time...  so by the end of the day my hips have a hard time working.  :-)  no more dancing for me.  Ha!
Best Moment this week:  extra cuddle time with Joe.  

No comments: