Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Keeping up with the Pregnancy: 35 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Jocelyn is the size of an large honeydew.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll find out tomorrow...  feel like I've gained 10 lbs all of a sudden.
Maternity Clothes:  I bought a pair of jeans from my friend Jessica and I love them!  Other than that... same ole.  
Gender: It's a girl!!! Jocelyn Anne
Movement: She is VERY active getting bigger!  She pushes back when I push her.  She feels a bit tighter in there and they are more shoves rather than kicks.
Sleep: She's sitting on my bladder so the bathroom trips are plentiful and not very rewarding.  :-/   
What I miss:  sitting normally and not waddling. 
Cravings: FRUIT and smoothies. 
Symptoms: heartburn, throwing up every morning again (yay), braxton hicks are more plentiful all of a sudden and I am TIRED!   :) 
Best Moment this week:  my sprinkle last saturday!  Oh and feeling her regular hiccups. 





No comments: