Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Keeping up with the Pregnancy: 37 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of baby: Jocelyn is the size of a stalk of swiss chard?  how big is a stalk of swiss chard?
Total Weight Gain/Loss: another pound... but I really think it's fluid around my ankles.  :-/
Maternity Clothes: Clothes are getting a bit harder.  I HATE having the band around my middle.  So I like sundresses and such.   
Gender: It's a girl!!! Jocelyn Anne
Movement: her activity seems to be getting more stifled.  She is still moving it's just more shoving and punching that I'm feeling these days.
Sleep: not sleeping so well these days.  Rolling over takes an act of congress.     
What I miss:  I can feel myself waddling more and more... arching my back.   
Cravings: Fruit and smoothies. 
Symptoms: heartburn, throwing up every morning again (yay), still braxton hicks.  Swelling... my hands and feet have started to swell.   :) My rings are now on a chain around my neck. 
Best Moment this week:  getting J's shelf done in her room.  Now, to paint it and then I can 
paint her letters. 
I hate that picture but... it does depict the ever growing belly..... 

No comments: