Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Keeping up with the pregnancy: 38 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of baby: Jocelyn is the size of a watermelon! 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I actually lost a pound this week. 
Maternity Clothes: Clothes are getting a bit harder.  I HATE having the band around my middle.  So I like sundresses and such.   
Gender: It's a girl!!! Jocelyn Anne
Movement: She still is a mover and a shaker.
Sleep: not sleeping so well these days.  Rolling over takes an act of congress.     
What I miss:  hard to say.  I'm not really missing anything right now.   
Cravings: Fruit and smoothies. 
Symptoms: All the usual.   
Best Moment this week:  Having her nursery done, for the most part.  Seeing her on a sonogram this morning.  She is approximately 7 lbs 9 oz (give or take) and the doctor did say that it's looking more and more like a repeat c-section.  I'm disappointed but what matters is that she is healthy and thriving.  
 
 
 
this time and when I was pregnant with Joe.  Looks pretty similar doesn't it?  

No comments: