Thursday, May 7, 2009

getting personal... or not.


I use this venue as a way to get my feelings out. Do I recognize that people read it... sure. Do I think of the consequences of my actions, probably not. Do I think about every single person that reads my blog... at one time or another. Do I think about the way that THIS blog affects every person in my world... no. I don't.

This is my journal. It just so happens that I make my journal public for anyone to read. I figure if you really care about the measly happenings in my life... great. :) If not, you don't read it. It's that simple.

Well it's not that simple.

People do read it and sometimes when I am vulnerable and writing, I don't really think about the person/people I am writing about. I try to be careful. Really I do. But, sometimes it's just nice to know that you aren't alone. That I am not alone in the tests that God throws in my path.

Well as my husband says... my alligator mouth (or fingers) overrode my hummingbird ass.

And I hurt my sister.

and now I hurt.

Did I say anything that was untrue... no, however, they didn't need to be said in the manner they were said. And they didn't need to be said here.

So, Kikibird, if you are reading this again, which I doubt that you are... I am sorry. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart. I love you with every fiber of said heart and I believe in you.

I also welcome you to write anything you want and I will publish it here. You can say anything you want. And I promise to publish it. If you want.

No comments: