Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


As for my Not me items... :)

** I most certainly did not let my child eat cat food off of the floor this morning. I was getting ready for work and looked down as something promptly went into his little mouth and bent down... scooped it out, saw it was cat food... shrugged and threw it away. If hair sprouts out of his ears... I'll know why. :-D It was because of THAT which I DIDN'T do.

** I did not tell my husband last night that I wish he was as helpful as Joe tries to be. {{{snicker}}}} I am not kidding, I promise.

** I did not just stand up and waddle... I am wearing an empire waist shirt and it looks like a maternity shirt (although it's not)... and I swear I didn't just stand up and waddle like I was eight month's pregnant!

** I did not go up and get my son at the first little whimper last night because the monitor was making this odd hum and it was driving me slowly insane. by NOT getting him at first whimper I saved myself a second trip up to retrieve him.

** I did not give my hubby an entire catalog of things I would like for mother's day and he did NOT order something completely different. But I am extremely grateful for the present I got. I can't wait to see it.

** I did NOT have to put my lovely two year old toddler into time out TWICE this morning before 8:00 am and once upstairs in his own room. Nope... not me.

** I did NOT stay awake until 12:15 AM stewing about all sorts of things out of my control. And some in my control but have NOT procrastinated.

I know there are a ton more... just can't think of them right now. :)

do YOU have any Not me's?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love your Not Me's!

I catch myself rubbing my belly when I wear my empire waist shirts! LOL! I love them though.

Dawn