Friday, May 1, 2009

No matter how bad of a day

Sometimes you just have a crap day. Sometimes it's a crap week. Sometimes it just feels like your communication must be in Japanese or just plain pig latin. Maybe "egg talk".

But even when I have a craptastic day or week or whatever... I always ... ALWAYS smile when I look at my little pumpkin. He makes me smile all over and even though I know there will be challenges tonight (aka... he's hitting me when he gets frustrated)... I know that at some point, he'll wrap his little arms around my neck and give me a squeeze and will probably fall asleep on my shoulder.









2 comments:

Lawfrog said...

Sorry you're having a crap day/week. It can be hard to remember the good things in our life when everything seems like such an uphill climb. I'm glad you have the little cutie pie to remind you of life's joys.

Sarah said...

Man, he is just so cute. Seeing his cute pics on your blog makes me smile!